t’s another ‘Oscar Bait’ spoiler free review today as Colin talks about the Golden Globe winning film The Shape of Water from director Guillermo del Toro. In this cold war movie about sea creatures, spies, key lime pie and inter species friendship Colin manages to have tons of praise for 90% of the movie while absolutely hating the other 10%. To make matters worse as this is a spoiler free review Colin struggles to articulate his hatred for 10% of this movie without giving away spoilers. He does manage to go on a rant about Natalie Portman ruining a well deserved award for del Toro last night at the Golden Globes. So download this episode now to hear Colin fumble his way through a spoiler free review without spoiling the most talked about scenes of this award winning film.

DownloadButton6_thumb_thumb_thumb_th[1][4]

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s